Zombie Survival Agency (ZSA)
Hi there! I see you are not signed in, please register using the button on the right side of the site menu.

If you are already a member please log in.

Thanks,
~LordAustin16
Hi there! I see you are not signed in, please register using the button on the right side of the site menu.

If you are already a member please log in.

Thanks,
~LordAustin16
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organize Before they rize!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Map Pack 3 Zombies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AznShadowNinja
Master Moderator
Master Moderator
AznShadowNinja

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Map Pack 3 Zombies Left_bar_bleue100/100Map Pack 3 Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Contest Rank: 1

Map Pack 3 Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Map Pack 3 Zombies   Map Pack 3 Zombies EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Yes! It's released! And with it comes Der Riese. The highly anticipated new Nazi Zombies map. New items include the Bowie Knife, the Monkey Bomb, Packs-A-Punch, and the Fly Trap. There's also Breach, which takes you to Germany where the Russians storm in. In Battery, defend an American vessel as Japanese soldiers invade. And finally there's Revolution, a Vodka factory in Mother Russia. Keep the Vodka alive and be drunk once again, by Vodka...

Back to Der Riese...

The Bowie Knife looks like an ordinary knife... But this one has some kick to it. Up to round 12 you can insta-kill zombies and cause terror to them wherever you slash. You can find it next to one of the Teleporter Rooms for 3000 points.

The Monkey Bomb... Who would have guessed? This monkey has symbols clapping all day long attracting all the zombie hordes nearby... But this monkey won't go down without a fight... He has some good old dynamite attached to him so you can always count on him whenever you're in a tight situation.

Last is Packs-A-Punch. No, you'd think this would be a perk... But it's not... This turns your deadly weapon of mass destruction into an even deadlier weapon that would kill a whole horde in a few seconds! Insert your weapon into it and get it out all for the expensive heavy price of 5000 points. Hey, I personally tested the pistol and guess what? I get grenade launching rounds from it! You never know what will come from it...

Fly Trap is another easter egg inside another Nazi Zombies... You're probably wondering what it does... Well even I don't know! That's how sophisticated it is! How to activate it and get your hard earned achievement? That I can help you with! First of all, you're going to need a weapon with the Packs-A-Punch power up. Of course to do this you're going to need to activate all the teleporters. Then what you do is you go to the wall next to the teleporter with the Gewehr on it and open the door on that side. Take the upgraded weapon and look past the fence near the barricaded window. Then shoot the button on the other side of the wall. You should probably take a PTRS and upgrade it to The Penetrator because it has the scope... After you hit it, a voice should say "Hide and Seek". Meaning you have to find a couple Teddies and shoot em...

Well see ya. I spent almost 10mins trying to come up with what to put in this stinking box. Good luck trying to figure out how to find those damned teddies.

Last edited by AznShadowNinja on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://zsa1.forumotion.com/
LordAustin
T3H M@N
T3H M@N
LordAustin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Map Pack 3 Zombies Left_bar_bleue100/100Map Pack 3 Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Contest Rank: OverLord

Map Pack 3 Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 3 Zombies   Map Pack 3 Zombies EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:07 pm

yay! i lovez me t3h zombies.
Back to top Go down
https://zsa1.forumotion.com

Map Pack 3 Zombies
Page 1 of 1